Human Readable Summary
ServingWorlds.com is provided by John Mierau (‘John’) and other site contributors. The opinions expressed are my own or those of my contributors. We are not lawyers or doctors, and all material is offered for entertainment purposes only. We may get some things wrong. Please tell us if we do. We will not share any of your information unless it is declared at the time it is offered or accepted. You indemnify the site from and against any and all actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses. Links to third party sites are provided for convenience only, and are not to be construed as an endorsement or recommendation. Please use common sense, humor and compassion when considering or sharing what we provide for your entertainment, and possibly occasional enlightenment.
Have a great day!
IMPORTANT: READ THESE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THE “TERMS”) OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on John Mierau’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on John’s web site;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by John at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. The materials on John’s web site are provided “as is”: he makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, John does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall John or any of his site’s contributors be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the site, even if John his authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on John’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Neither John or any site contributor warrants that any of the materials on his web site are accurate, complete, or current. John may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. John does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
John has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by John of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to John’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
▪ Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
▪ We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
▪ We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
▪ We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
▪ Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
▪ We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
▪ We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
John is committed to operating in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Now, git! Shoo. Go enjoy the site, already.
Terms of Service